Comedy / Drama Frank Carson - A Rebel Without A Pause Written and Performed by Dan Gordon
Sat 16 Feb, 8PMView show details
Dates, times and pricing
David Hull Promotions presents.....
Frank Carson - A Rebel Without A Pause, written and performed by Dan Gordon
Belfast funny-man Frank Carson blazed a comedy trail for over fifty years.
His quick-fire gags and infectious laugh delighted audiencesin variety shows, on telly and in clubs across the land – The Comedians , TheGood Old Days, Seaside Special, Royal Variety, Noel’s Houseparty, Tiswas, andmany more. In 1976 alone he did forty-one network TV shows. He was Mayor ofBalbriggan (twice), King of Blackpool, Clown Prince of Ireland and PrimeMinister of Fun. But there’s more. In this acclaimed one-man show, written andperformed by Dan Gordon, we journey with Frank from his Belfast boyhood - wherelife was so tough even the arms on the chairs had tattoos - through hisadventures in the army, and into the world of showbiz where he entertainedRoyalty, delighted Pope John Paul II and never forgot where he came from. A75-minute whirlwind comedy drama celebrating the man, the myth and the mouth -it’s a cracker!
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.