Dates, times and pricing
Patrick Talbot Productions and Rathmore Productionspresent
From the Olivier Award winning author of STONES IN HISPOCKETS
FLY ME TO THE MOON
A comedy written and directed by Marie Jones
Starring Abigail McGibbon and Katie Tumelty
Saturday 23rd February 2019, 8pm
Main Auditorium (270 layout)
‘Desperately funny’ The New York Daily News
‘Fizzes with comic energy’ The Belfast NewsLetter
Francis and Loretta are community care visitors. Davey, oneof their elderly charges, has had a significant win on the horses, but hedoesn’t know. When the cash-strapped women learn that Davey will not be aroundfor a considerable time they are faced with a mouth-watering dilemma.
Marie Jones is the author of some of the most successfulplays ever produced in Ireland, including STONES IN HIS POCKETS, WOMEN ON THEVERGE OF HRT AND A NIGHT IN NOVEMBER. This hilarious comedy investigateswhether we are valued more in life or in death.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.