Dates, times and pricing
In an evening of song, Kiran Young Wimberly and the McGrathswill share music from their three albums of psalms set to Irish and Scottishmelodies. With soulful voices, rich harmonies and traditional instrumentation,these arrangements bring fresh life to the ancient words of the psalms. KiranYoung Wimberly, an American Presbyterian minister who has spent much of thepast decade in Northern Ireland, and the McGrath family of Dungannon, Co.Tyrone, have shared their psalm arrangements with diverse communities here inNorthern Ireland and abroad in North America. Their music has been featured onthe BBC televised series on hymn writing in Northern Ireland, “Then Sings MySoul,” as well as Sunday services with RTE and the BBC on radio and TV. Theiralbums were recorded in Belfast at Red Box Studios with producer DónalO’Connor, and have included the musicianship of highly renowned traditionalmusicians. Building bridges between traditional and sacred music, and tappinginto some of deeper human emotions of joy and sorrow, lament and hope, thisevent is sure to be healing balm for the soul.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.