Dates, times and pricing
Bannside Productions presents 'A Night in November'By Marie Jones, in Aid of Action Cancer
A Night In November, follows Kenneth McCallister, family manand Ulsterman, on the fateful night in November in Belfast when the Republic ofIreland qualifies against Northern Ireland for the World Cup, and Kenneth findshimself watching the sectarian hatred of the crowd rather than the football. ANight in November shows how Kenneth deals with his identity crisis throughmonologues and soliloquies as well as introducing numerous other characters forKenneth to interact with, all played by the one actor – local man, AlanMcClarty. Directed by up and coming talent, Donelle Reynolds, and with proceedsto ACTION CANCER, this promises to be a hilarious, yet thought provoking night.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.