Dates, times and pricing
Big Telly Theatre Company in association with the Riverside Theatre present... A Degree of Danger.
The university is in the grip of dark forces. Can you defeat them?
You will need to blag your way into and out of dangerous situations. You will need to operate undercover facing high security challenges. You will survive this adventure only by working as a team…
This is a very different type of theatre experience, designed for a generation looking for a mix of immersive storytelling, game-playing content and social interaction. This is audience as player, a heroine of their own story, not a passive witness.
This event is part of a special creative outreach programme for the local community as part of the 50 year anniversary celebrations on the Ulster University Coleraine campus this year.
*Limited daily capacity – early booking advised.
* Box Office will provide further information on starting times and locations closer to your visit.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.