Dates, times and pricing
Maggie Muffreturns to bring some muffalicious fun to the Riverside Theatre.
Her Facebookpostings had Northern Ireland in fits of laughter. It all started as a jokewhen Leesa Harker wrote a Belfast-based spoof of Fifty Shades of Grey. Verysoon it went viral and had 29,000 followers!
Followingphenomenal, sell-out success across the land Maggie Muff, Big Sally Ann and MrRed White & Blue are returning again in April 2019. If we were to saythis is a laugh-a-minute evening we would be telling lies – it's literallynon-stop laughter!
Fifty Shades ofRed, White and Blue tells the story of loveable Maggie Muff and her search forlove, featuring laugh-out-loud characters such as big Sally Ann, Sinead theGreener and of course, the mysterious Mr Red White and Blue himself.
50 Shades ofRed, White & Blue is directed by Martin Lynch and produced by Martin Lynchand Liam McMullan.
“After a halfhour I thought some of the people around me were in such states of helplesslaughter, they would need urgent hospitalisation”.
“There isn’tmuch to laugh about these days so do yourself a favour, get a tickets for 50Shades of Red White & Blue…..Go see for yourself you won’t bedisappointed”.
Anne Hailes,Irish News
“The two hoursflashed past, this show is well worth seeing”.
Jane Hardy –Belfast Telegraph
Yes, it’s purefilth and laughter all the way!
16+ Warningthis show contains adult humour and strong language.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.