International Practice Development Collaborative
Our aim is to work together in order to develop healthcare practice.
The International Practice development Collaborative (IPDC) is a community of practice developers and researchers who are committed to working together to develop healthcare practice.
- Practice development schools
- Online journal
- Canterbury Christ Church University, UK
- Fontys University, The Netherlands
- Foundation of Nursing Studies, UK
- Monash University, Australia
- Network of Practice Development Units of the University Hospitals Basel, Berne and Zurich
- Sydney Children's Hospital Network, NSW, Australia
- University College of Buskerud, Norway
- University of Tasmania
- Ulster University, UK
- University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia
- West Park Healthcare Centre, Toronto, Canada