Our current staff members and associates can be found below. Further information about their work is available by accessing their profile.
- Professor Bob Adamson, UNESCO Chair in TVET and Lifelong Learning, The Education University of Hong Kong
- Professor Mark Brennan, UNESCO Chair in Community, Leadership, and Youth Development, Penn State University
- Professor Robert Chaskin, UNESCO Chair for Inclusive Urbanism, The University of Chicago
- Professor Lynn Davies, University of Birmingham
- Professor Pat Dolan, UNESCO Chair in Children, Youth and Civic Engagement
- Professor Mario Novelli, University of Sussex
- Dr Tejendra Pherali, University College London
- Dr Ritesh Shah, University of Auckland
- Professor Zeena Zakharia, University of Massachusetts
Enquiries can be directed to Barbara Rosborough, who provides administrative support to the UNESCO Centre.