Our leadership and delivery of research is making a tangible impact in society and economies.
We are committed to excellent research with significant cultural, economic, environmental, health, public policy and societal impact both regionally, nationally and internationally.
Our research is reflected in a range of impact case studies listed below, showing how our research is making a difference and why it has been recognised in the Research Excellence Framework 2014 as being outstanding across a wide range of disciplines.
Download pdfs below:
- Addressing the Health Inequalities of People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Amnesty, Accountability and Victims' Rights in Peace Processes
- Antiepileptic Drug (AED) Safety in Pregnancy – epidemiological surveillance of congenital anomalies
- Connected Health and Sensors
- Dissolving Boundaries
- Education for Pluralism, Human Rights and Democracy
- Framing Transitional Justice Practice: Dealing with the Past in Northern Ireland
- Gender, Conflict and Transition
- Including Disabled Musicians Using Technology
- Innovation In High Tech Small Firms
- Modelling Phases of Care
- Peptide Therapeutics
- Riboflavin, MTHFR genotype and blood pressure treatment
- Solar Energy and Wine Making
- Vitamin D and Health
- Youth Custody and Children's Rights