We have supported local business for over 40 years and would like to offer businesses a range of support options during the current Covid-19 crises.
One-to-one business support sessions
We have expertise in a range of subject areas listed below who can provide free one to one support for your business in
- supply chain
- digital strategy
Please contact Kristel Miller firstname.lastname@example.org who can discuss your needs.
Information and knowledge
Ulster University Business School are running a number of webinars. We will publish more information on the next webinar soon. In the meantime you can listen back to our previous webinar on:
Impacts of COVID-19 on the NI Economy with Richard Johnston from the Economic Policy Centre
Blogs, podcasts and articles
Ulster University Business School's Economic Policy Centre provide regular updates on the impact of Covid-19 on the local economy:
- Richard Johnston IoD briefing 27 April
- Richard Johnston IoD briefing 19 June
- Economic Policy Centre Report into the Labour Market Implications of Covid-19 on Northern Ireland, published June 2020
- The Economic Policy Centre also provides discussion on the economic consequences of Covid-19 for Northern Ireland.
- View papers
- Link to UUBS podcast series
Tap into the knowledge and technology generated at Ulster University through:
- Management Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (MKTPs) - we can share our expertise at Ulster University Business School through a MKTP collaboration with your business to help you draft and execute practical plans to radically improve your business processes and sustainably scale up and grow.
- Invest NI Innovation Vouchers - Innovation Vouchers allow businesses or potential entrepreneurs to work with Ulster on an innovation project. They can be used to create or improve products, services or processes; access to specialist expertise in new materials; and tap into research and scientific expertise.
Support from Ulster's Legal Innovation Centre
We can offer support on:
Boost your career and employability with our FREE skills courses
We are offering FREE modules to help you or your business adapt to a shifting workplace and economy. These courses are funded by the Department for the Economy and are designed to give those who have been impacted by COVID-19 an opportunity to upskill and retrain in priority areas. See entry requirements for more details about eligibility criteria.
We have moved existing classes online for students, more information available on our Coronavirus information website.
Thinking of studying with us?
If you plan to study with us in the next academic year we are still inviting applications. More details are available on our Coronavirus information website.
Examples of some of the support we can provide through our Executive Education offering and through our partnerships with Babson College and Harvard College.
Many of our courses support managers and leaders to reimagine their business in times of change
- MSc Strategic Growth
- Executive MBA
- MSc Business Development and Information
- MSc International Business (online)
- MSc Executive Leadership
External sources of business information
- IoD Support Hub
- CBI Support Hub
- NI Chamber of Commerce Information Hub
- Chambers of Commerce
Other information sources
Contact us for more information
Please be assured that our business engagement unit are available to support you during this time. For enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com.