Multifunction Devices (MFD)
Management of MFD services (printing (including mobile printing ), copying and scanning).
Management of MFD services (printing, including mobile printing, copying and scanning). This includes installation of print and scanning options along with training and advice. Supply of all consumables and service contract management.
- Provide (where business applicable) an MFD service that includes print, copying and scanning from a single device. This service is then charged to the customer based on usage.
- Supply student printing and copying services,including cashless payment system.
- Staff - How to register your ID Card for Print, Copy & Scan Services (PDF document)
- Staff - How to use 'Follow-me' Print & Scan (PDF document)
- Staff - How to use mobile printing (PDF Document)
Training and User Guides
- Canon C2025i Change Toner Guide (PDF document)
- Canon 4025i/4035i Change Toner Guide (PDF document)
- Canon C5035i Change Toner Guide (PDF document)
How to obtain help
Charges are displayed at the device.
Service Metrics (KPI/SLA statement)
Service calls should be dealt with within our hours.
Any customer of the University and approved visitors.
Reprographic Services and Canon UK