Welcome to the ICT Customer Services Online Audiovisual Equipment Booking System
To check if the teaching or meeting room you intend to use has fixed facilities, view the following link: Fixed AV/Media Room Equipment (PDF). If your room is not fixed and requires equipment, please book using the links at the bottom of the page.
You can now avail of equipment including:
To help us provide an efficient and effective service to staff across all University campuses, please remember the following guidelines when booking audio visual equipment:
- Book as early as possible with a minimum of 24 hours notice
- Only book the equipment you require
- ICTCS staff will confirm your request with a unique booking reference, please check the confirmed details and use this for all enquiries
- If you book on behalf of another person, you are responsible for passing on the booking confirmation
- Book equipment for the time it is required and not any earlier e.g. If you plan to use the Microphone at 9.30am, then book it for 9.30am not 9.00am
Please note - Should your booking be less than 24 hours notice, you should also log a service desk call on 66777. Under these circumstances we will try to deal with your request but depending on existing bookings, support cannot be guaranteed.
To complete the online booking form to register your request for equipment or technical support:
Log into Unidesk Self Service Portal via the link in the blue button below, using your staff email address and network password.
Select "Audio Visual Services" tile, and click on "AV Equipment/Technical Support booking" form.