Data Restores and Backups
Provision of restore of data and specific backup requests.
- Provision of restore of data from corporate databases, HOME folders and Departmental File Shares
- Specific backup requests can be accommodated via a Service Desk call.
Details required are:
- Schedule limitations
- Disaster Recovery considerations
Information to be provided to the Service Desk must include the following details:
- Date of last known existence of file or folder
- Path of file or folder to be restored including server name, where appropriate
- Destination path required
- Indication of whether the file is to have a different name or to be overwritten
How to obtain help
The Service Desk will provide support to those unable to avail of it through the Service Catalog Entry and self-help resources.
Service Desk Metrics (KPI/SLA statement)
Normally within 24 hours of Service Desk call logged.
All University employees and associates.