HR and Payroll
- run all payrolls
- supply data feeds to support business processes throughout the University
- support vacancy applications (WCN).
Successful enrolment, successful inclusion on Human Resources Employee register or successful appointment as an Associate will automatically provision Portal access. Users should contact the HR systems administrator in the first instance for access to the HR system for reporting purposes.
How to obtain help
- the HR administration section for HR-related issues (see HR web site) or refer to the HR services channel within the workplace tab on the University portal
- Finance for payroll-related issues (see Finance web site).
- technical queries and problem-solving in relation to live data and incidents;
- reporting problems;
- client software installation;
- software upgrades and patches, including planning, testing and rollout;
- interfaces to other corporate systems.
Who can avail of the service?
All staff, enrolled students and associates who indicate they require access to the Portal.
ICT Application Delivery