This service develops and supports, for the HR department, the University's corporate HR and payroll system supplied by AltaHR, which maintains personal and employment details of all employees, and is used to
- run all payrolls
- supply data feeds to support business processes throughout the University
- support vacancy applications (WCN).
Impromptu/Cognos 8 is used for reporting purposes.
Successful enrolment, successful inclusion on Human Resources Employee register or successful appointment as an Associate will automatically provision Portal access.
Users should contact the HR systems administrator in the first instance for access to the HR system for reporting purposes.
How to obtain help
Users requiring the facilities should contact:
- the HR administration section for HR-related issues (see HR web site) or refer to the HR services channel within the workplace tab on the University portal
- Finance for payroll-related issues (see Finance web site).
Staff in HR and Finance should Contact the ISD Service Desk for assistance with the following:
- technical queries and problem-solving in relation to live data and incidents;
- reporting problems;
- client software installation;
- software upgrades and patches, including planning, testing and rollout;
- interfaces to other corporate systems.
Training for administrators is provided by staff in the HR administration section.
All staff, enrolled students and associates who indicate they require access to the Portal.
ICT Application Delivery