In order for us to consider your application, please provide the following essential information:
- A copy of your most recent school transcript
- A personal statement to include:
- Why you wish to study the IFP
- Awareness of progression options
- Evidence of extracurricular activity
- Why you would like to study at Ulster University
- Evidence of your current level of English language ability
- A copy of your personal identification e.g. a scan of your passport
You will be required to complete a SELT assessment as part of your Tier 4 Visa Application to Study in the UK.
How to apply
- To apply, please use our own online application system, not UCAS. As a first time user you will be requested to create an account. Once you have created a login ID and PIN you can start the application process.
- In the "Application Type" field, please select "Undergraduate (EU/International)"
- In the "Admission" field, please select "Academic Year 2018-2019".
- In the "Programme Choice" field, please select "STEM International English Language, Dip, Full time, Belfast” or "BAHSS International English Language, Dip, Full time,Belfast”. The particular pathway (STEM or BAHSS) will be determined by the actual undergraduate degree you would like to study. Full details on progression options are available at the International Foundation Programme.
After you apply
Your application will be considered by a member of our international admissions team.
If you have successfully submitted all required documentation, we aim to respond to your application within 5 working days.
If you are successful in receiving an offer, you must show that you have met the terms of your offer by no later than 31 August 2017.
We are offering two full tuition fee scholarships for September 2018 intake.