INCORE Summer Programme
The International Conflict Research Institute (INCORE) summer programme provides a structured learning opportunity to analyse the dynamic and constantly changing field of conflict transformation and peace building.
Focusing on the latest research and concepts in peace and conflict studies and practice; you are invited to compare, contrast and learn from different perspectives.
Key themes include social innovation, technology, peacemaking and peacebuilding in Northern Ireland.
The Clinton International Summer School at INCORE provides a structured learning opportunity to analyze the dynamic and constantly changing field of conflict transformation and peacebuilding. Focusing on the latest research and concepts in peace and conflict studies and practice, participants are invited to compare, contrast and learn from different perspectives. Specifically, the School will seek in 2016 to to advance peacebuilding through positive change and economic development.
- Visits and trips to Corrymeela Community Centre and around the Northern Coast.
- Group workshops and Module classes held at Ulster University Magee campus.
- Leadership simulations and Project and Business Planning workshops.
- Walking tours, Cultural Events and Game of Thrones Tour.
- Presentation and Evaluation of projects.
17 June 2016
Ulster University, Magee campus, Northern Ireland
International tuition fee
£950 (early bird rate – payments received by 29 April 2016)
£1,200 (standard rate – payments after 27 May 2016)
Application closing date
18 March 2016