Receiving your graduation tickets
Students attending graduation ceremonies on the Coleraine campus or the Waterfront Hall should collect their guest tickets on the day of their ceremony from the Graduation Ticket Issue Desk.
Students attending their graduation ceremony at the Millennium Forum will receive their tickets by post.
Please note for all venues there is a maximum seating capacity for health and safety reasons and once this capacity has been reached, no further tickets will be available.
Guests tickets purchased via the on line graduation system will be allocated seating together where possible.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Applying for additional guest tickets
- Additional guest tickets, subject to availability, may be purchased at a cost of £15 by accessing the online graduation system.
- Additional ticket sales (if there are any available) will be open from 9am on Tuesday 26 November to 4pm on Wednesday 27 November
- Any available tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Due to venue size and constraints there may not be additional guest tickets available for all ceremonies.
Additional tickets on graduation day
- Occasionally, a small number of additional tickets may be available to purchase on the day of the ceremony at a cost of £15 each.
- Additional tickets purchased on the day will not be in the same seating area as those originally purchased.
Children and babies
Guests including children are required to have a ticket (babes in arms’ tickets for children aged two or under may be obtained from reception on the day without charge).
Special arrangements for Graduands and Guests with special requirements
The online application process offers you the opportunity to indicate if either you or any of your guest(s) require special arrangements. Please contact your campus Registry Office if you would like to discuss this further.