Tickets are available for collection on the day of the ceremony.
Students attending a ceremony at either the Coleraine campus or Jordanstown campus can collect tickets on the day of the ceremony.
Please note for all venues there is a maximum seating capacity for health and safety reasons and once this capacity has been reached, no further tickets will be available.
Tickets purchased during the initial online graduation process are placed together where this is possible.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Applying for additional guest tickets
- Additional guest tickets, subject to availability, may be purchased at a cost of £15 by accessing the online graduation system.
- Additional ticket sales (if there are any available) will be open from 12pm on Monday 11 June to 4pm on Tuesday 12 June
- Any available tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Due to venue size and constraints there may not be additional guest tickets available for all ceremonies.
- Additional tickets, if available may go on sale for a pre-specified period prior to the actual graduation ceremony. The date of this will be notified on the online graduation process.
Additional tickets on graduation day
- Occasionally, a small number of additional tickets may be available to purchase on the day of the ceremony at a cost of £15 each.
- Additional tickets purchased on the day will not be in the same seating area as those originally purchased.
Children and babies
Guests including children are required to have a ticket.
Please note that a graduation ceremony is not a suitable event for very young children or babies.
Special arrangements for guest(s) who are disabled
The online application process offers you the opportunity to indicate if either you or any of your guest(s) require special arrangements.
When graduations are held at the Millennium Forum
Students graduating at the Millennium Forum will receive tickets by post in advance of their ceremony. Venue information can be viewed for students graduating from Magee.