Stay in touch with the Development & Alumni Relations Office
Hear from Ulster University graduates about why they ‘Ticked the Box’ to stay in touch with the Development & Alumni Relations Office.
Tick the box at https://www.ulster.ac.uk/ticktostay
Stay connected with the University and reap the benefits of keeping in touch with fellow graduates and our networks across the world.
It pays to keep in touch – you can make new contacts, open doors and do business.
To find out more about the benefits of staying connected
- Connect and network with classmates and fellow graduates across the world
- Get involved and volunteer your time in various University activities
- Receive discounted gym membership and University credit card
- Free library membership
- Access duplicate certificates, transcripts (including HEAR) and syllabus searches
- 10% off further study
- Engage students on placement, work experience or internships
- Invites for exclusive events
- Additional Careers support
- Support for reunions
To find out more about the benefits of staying connected visit the Development and Alumni Relations Office website.
Souvenirs and memorabilia
A full range of official Ulster University branded souvenirs and gifts is available on the day of graduation and also from our online store.
From pens to branded clothing to artist edition giftware, there is a huge range to choose from so you can remember your time at Ulster.
Class of 2019 T-shirts and Hoodies
Celebrate your achievement with a graduation hoodie or t-shirt featuring the names of you and your classmates!
You can even include extra personalisation on the hood, sleeves and chest.
You can purchase these on the day of graduation, in the meantime check out the full range at the Campus Clothing website.