Stay connected with the University and reap the benefits of keeping in touch with fellow graduates and our networks across the world.
It pays to keep in touch – you can make new contacts, open doors and do business.
To find out more about the benefits of staying connected
- Connect and network with classmates and fellow graduates across the world
- Get involved and volunteer your time in various University activities
- Receive discounted gym membership and University credit card
- Free library membership
- Access duplicate certificates, transcripts (including HEAR) and syllabus searches
- 10% off further study
- Engage students on placement, work experience or internships
- Invites for exclusive events
- Additional Careers support
- Support for reunions
To find out more about the benefits of staying connected visit the Development and Alumni Relations Office website.