Your Ulster journey is now coming to an end and all your hard work has finally paid off! Before you leave, we want to give you the opportunity to thank those who have inspired and motivated you along the way to help you reach graduation.
You may want to thank your course lecturer, the sports team you joined, a member of residential services or a fellow student. Show your appreciation by entering our Thanks to UU competition.
Four entrants and their nominees will be selected at random and will each receive a £75 shopping voucher.
How to Enter
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Open to those currently studying at Ulster University aged 18 years and over except employees of the Marketing and Communications department at Ulster University and their families, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. There will be 8 x winners combining entrants and nominees of a £75 prepaid gift card each. A total prize fund of £600.
3. To enter, post a picture, Boomerang, video or comment to any of our social media channels; Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, telling us, who you’d like to thank and why. Nominees must be current students or employees of Ulster University. You will also need to tag us @ulsteruni, and attach the relevant hashtag #ProudofUU.
4. Closing date for the prize draw will be 14.12.18 at midnight.
5. The winners will be randomly selected from all entrants of the prize draw and will be notified via private message and publicly on the Ulster University social media channels.
6. Delivery of the prize will be arranged with the winners once they are announced.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Promoter, not Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond their control. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Ulster University, Shore Rd, Newtownabbey BT37 0QB