Visas & Immigration

Get more for your money

Our tuition fees represent some of the best value you can find anywhere...

Find out more

If you are a European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss national you do not need permission to enter the UK or to study at Ulster.

If you are from a country that is not in the EEA or Switzerland then you will need permission to enter the UK and study.

Short term study visa

A Student Visitor visa will enable you to come to the UK if you are 18 years or older.

Applying for a Tier 4 visa

What to do when making an application for a Tier 4 visa.

Tier 4 visa responsibilities

As a Tier 4 student, it is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with the conditions of your visa.

After your arrival in the UK

What to do after your arrival in the UK.