Postgraduate Global Support Scholarship
Open to all new international (non-EU) entrants on a full-time postgraduate course delivered on one of our Northern Ireland campuses.
Applications to the Global Postgraduate Support Scholarship have now closed.
20 x £3,000 scholarship
This award can only be used as a fee waiver towards the cost of tuition fees. This award is composed of Ulster’s £2,000 International Postgraduate Scholarship plus an additional £1,000.
- You must be classified as an international, self-funding student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- You must also hold an offer for a full-time, postgraduate programme delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2019 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- You must pay your £2,000 deposit by 31 July 2019.
How to Apply
This scholarship has now closed.
Applications will close on 31 July 2019.
To be considered for this scholarship you must hold an unconditional offer and have paid your £2,000 deposit by 31 July 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note this scholarship will not be extended for any additional time required to complete re-assessments, re-sit examinations or do a placement or internship. Any additional tuition fee expenses will be payable by the student.
- Applicants must meet the UKVI maintenance requirements.
- The University makes the final decision on the recipient of the Postgraduate Global Support Scholarship.
- In the event that a student does not register on their programme by the required date, or defers their admission to a later intake, they will no longer be eligible for the Postgraduate Global Support Scholarship.
- Deposit must be paid upfront and received into the University’s bank account by 31 July 2019. Deposit is payable by bank transfer or securely online by credit card. Please note bank transfers can take several working days and there may be a small fee applicable from local bank in country.
- Students applying to part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- The Postgraduate Global Support Scholarship can not be combined with any other discount or scholarship.