International Foundation Scholarship
Open to all international (non-EU) entrants on the International Foundation Programme and International Foundation Year.
Commencing September 2020.
- £2,000 tuition fee scholarship applied as discount to your annual tuition fee and
- £2,000 accommodation discount
- You must be classified as an international, self-funding student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- You must also hold an offer for the International Foundation Programme or the International Foundation Year commencing in September 2020 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- You must pay a £2,000 deposit by Friday 21 August 2020.
- Students applying to our full-time undergraduate, full-time postgraduate, part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- Please note you are only eligible for one scholarship award.
- Please also note, to avail of the £2,000 accommodation discount students holding an offer for the International Foundation Programme or International Foundation Year must reside in accommodation located at 123 York Street.
How to Apply
You don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically.