India Masters Scholarship 2020
Open to students from India for full-time Master degrees. Applications close Friday 31st July 2020.
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic student, ready to take the next step towards international education? We are delighted to offer two scholarships to outstanding applicants from India for full-time Masters at Ulster University.
- 2 x £4,500 scholarships towards your tuition fee.
*2020/21 Masters taught (one year) tuition fee is £14,480
- You must have an offer to study a Masters degree at Ulster University starting September 2020. Apply here.
- You must hold an offer for a full-time Masters delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2020 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- You must clearly state in your personal statement the reasons for selecting to study your chosen course at Ulster University.
- You must be classified as an international student for fees purposes and hold a valid passport from India.
- You must be entirely self-funded.
- You must be willing to act as a student ambassador for various activities during the academic year.
- Students applying to part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London, Birmingham or Qatar) are not eligible for this award.
How to Apply
Once you have met the criteria above, you can apply for the India Masters Scholarship.
Candidates must complete the form below before midnight (GMT) Friday 31st July 2020.
The successful candidate will be notified by email by Friday 7th August 2020.
To be awarded the scholarship, successful candidates must make a deposit payment of £2,000 no later than Friday 14th August 2020.