GREAT Scholarships 2020
Open to students from China, Malaysia and Indonesia wishing to study at postgraduate level.
GREAT Scholarships 2020 | China | Malaysia | Indonesia
This year, in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Ulster University are offering a total of four (4) scholarships to students who are applying for postgraduate programmes (excluding eLearning programmes), at Ulster University.
This scholarship scheme is part of the “GREAT Scholarships 2020” campaign, which has been launched by the British Council together with 36 UK universities to support more students in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Turkey to access excellent UK higher education opportunities.
The scholarship programme offers an exciting opportunity for students from China, Malaysia and Indonesia to obtain financial support to pursue postgraduate study in the UK.
- China - 2 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
- Malaysia - 1 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
- Indonesia - 1 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
This has now closed for students from Malaysia and Indonesia.
- You must hold a valid passport from China, Malaysia or Indonesia.
- You must also hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate programme delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2020 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Students applying to part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
How to Apply
Once you have received an offer of study from Ulster, you can apply for the GREAT Scholarship.
- Have an offer to study a postgraduate degree at Ulster University. Apply for a postgraduate degree.
- Students from China must complete the form below before Tuesday 14th July 2020.
For more information on the GREAT Scholarships 2020, please visit the British Council’s website in your country.