Ulster University is pleased to announce one 50% and one 40% scholarship available to current students from The City School network of schools in Pakistan for entry into full-time undergraduate level studies.
1 x 50% tuition fee scholarship
- Available for September 2022 entry and covering up to three years of a full-time undergraduate course at Ulster University. This scholarship is applied per year for up to three years - covering 50% discount in tuition fees.
1 x 40% tuition fee scholarship
- Available for September 2022 entry and covering up to three years of a full-time undergraduate course at Ulster University.
- This scholarship is applied per year for up to three years - covering 40% discount in tuition fees.
- The Scholarship awards do not cover living, accommodation or student visa costs; students must have sufficient funds to cover the required amounts.
How to Apply
- Apply for a full-time undergraduate degree programme at Ulster University for September 2022 entry.
- Visit ulster.ac.uk/courses to apply directly and for free. Alternatively, you can make an application through UCAS. Your School Counsellor can assist you with making your application.
- All City School applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship and no separate application is needed.
- Assessment will be made on A-Level results and strength of Personal Statement.
- For the successful applicants, the Scholarship will be deducted from tuition fees for each eligible year of study, subject to meeting progression requirements.
To be eligible for the Ulster University – The City School Academic Excellence Scholarships, students must:
- Have been assessed by Ulster University as a full fee-paying international undergraduate student for fee purposes.
- Be a registered student at one of The City School campuses in Pakistan.
- Satisfy the entry criteria for admission to their chosen undergraduate full-time programme of study and have an unconditional offer to study at one of Ulster’s Northern Ireland main campuses (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee) starting in September 2022 only.
- If applying through UCAS, make Ulster University their firm choice
- If applying direct, make an application by Monday 6 June 2022, and meet all offer letter conditions by Friday 19 August 2022.
- Currently reside/have permanent residence or be a national of Pakistan.
- Scholarship holders will represent Ulster as a Student Ambassador during their studies and will be contacted as and when required to get involved in marketing, recruitment, and international student engagement activities.
- Applicants cannot transfer from another institution.
- Applicants cannot transfer to London or Birmingham branch campuses
- Applicants cannot combine this scholarship with any other discount or scholarship.
- The successful candidate must meet all requirements for CAS in line with the University’s final CAS deadlines for September 2022 intake. An inability to do this will mean the scholarship is awarded to the next nominee.
- Applicants must cover all annual living, accommodation and student visa costs
- Please contact The City School, School Counsellor for more information and for help with making an application.
- You can also contact Kirsty Winter, Global Recruitment & Engagement Officer, Ulster University email@example.com