2020 MA TESOL Scholarship
This scholarship has now closed. The successful candidate will be notified by email by Friday 5th June 2020.
This scholarship has now expired and is no longer accepting new applications.
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic student, ready to take the next step towards international education? We are delighted to offer two (2) £1,000 scholarships to outstanding MA TESOL 2020 offer-holders.
2 x £1,000 scholarship available towards your tuition fee*.
*2020/21 Masters taught (one year) tuition fee is £14,480
Open to all those who hold an offer for September 2020
- You must commence the MA TESOL programme in September 2020 and meet academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- You must be classified as an international student for fees purposes.
- You must be entirely self-funded.
- Please note you are only eligible for one scholarship.
How to Apply
Once you have received an offer of study from Ulster, you can apply for the 2020 MA TESOL Scholarship.
- Have an offer to study MA TESOL degree at Ulster University.
- Complete the form below by Friday 29th May 2020.
The successful candidate will be notified by email by Friday 5th June 2020.
Successful candidates must pay their £2000 deposit before Friday 26th June 2020 to have the awarded scholarship applied to their tuition.