Commencing September 2019.
- £2,000 tuition fee scholarship applied as discount to your annual tuition fee and
- £2,000 accommodation discount
- You must be classified as an international, self-funding student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- You must also hold an offer for the International Foundation Programme commencing in September 2019 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- You must pay a £2,000 deposit before 31st July 2019
- Students applying to our full-time undergraduate, full-time postgraduate, part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- Please note you are only eligible for one scholarship award.
- Please also note, the accommodation is located in the Student Roost.
How to Apply
You don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically.