GREAT Scholarships 2020
Open to students from China and Malaysia wishing to study at postgraduate level.
GREAT Scholarships 2020 | China | Malaysia
This year, in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Ulster University are offering a total of three scholarships to students who are applying for postgraduate programmes (a range of subjects excluding eLearning programmes), at Ulster University.
This scholarship scheme is part of the “GREAT Scholarships 2020” campaign, which has been launched by the British Council together with 36 UK universities to support more students in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Turkey to access excellent UK higher education opportunities.
The scholarship programme offers an exciting opportunity for students from China and Malaysia to get financial support to pursue postgraduate study in the UK. It will cover their full tuition fees for a range of Master's programmes taught at Ulster University:
- Malaysia - 1 x £10,000
- China - 2 x £10,000
- Hold a valid passport for China or Malaysia
- Be in receipt of an offer of study from Ulster University, Northern Ireland campuses (Birmingham and London are not eligible)
- Meet the entry requirements for your chosen postgraduate degree and have an IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent)
- Commence study in September 2020
How to Apply
Once you have received an offer of study from International Admissions, you can apply for the GREAT Scholarship.
- Have an offer to study a postgraduate degree at Ulster University. Apply for a postgraduate course.
- Complete the form below before Friday 3 July 2020
The successful candidate will be notified by email by Friday 10 July 2020.
For more information on the GREAT Scholarships 2020, please visit the British Council’s website in your country.