Pre-sessional - 7 week
Preparation for students who hold a conditional offer for their chosen degree. Students with unconditional offers who seek optimal readiness for their studies will find this course highly beneficial and effective.
|Fee||Duration||Dates||Application Closing Date|
|£1,210||7 weeks||20 July - 9 September 2022||3 June 2022|
To join the 7 week programme you must have either:
- An unconditional offer from Ulster
- A conditional offer from Ulster University with an overall IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent with no more than one skill below this (minimum 5.0)
If you require a student visa you must take an IELTS for UKVI (academic) or equivalent test at an approved UKVI IELTS centre only.
You should make sure the test that you book is the one approved for SELT:
- ‘IELTS for UKVI’
- ‘LanguageCert International ESOL SELT’
- Pearson: ‘PTE Academic UKVI’
- Trinity College London: ‘Secure English Language Tests for UKVI’ – Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
You will be assessed by both coursework and final examinations. At the end of your studies, a report is sent to your Course Director.