The Finance Systems Team are responsible for:
- Acting as the principle interface between Users, the Finance Department, Management Information Systems and the University’s software suppliers;
- Development, maintenance and access control to the Finance Department IT Systems;
- Reviewing current system usage to consider the streamlining of activity and sub system interfacing by electronic means;
- Reviewing all system upgrade documentation and to ensure that all system upgrades are tested and progressed on a timely basis and adhere to the change management procedures;
- Testing the resilience of the Finance Systems Disaster Recovery procedures; and
- Assisting users with system access and operational problems.
Scheduled Downtime for Finance Systems:
The e5 modules are unavailable from midnight on the last working day of each month until advised by email on the first working day of the following month. This is to facilitate the month end processing and bank reconciliation
The e5 modules are also unavailable for year-end processing for approximately one week after 31 July. Specific dates are published and circulated by email in the year-end timetable.
To request an e5 password reset, please contact the ISD Service Desk on ext. 66777 or email email@example.com.