Equipping the new accountant for the next 40 years
The Accounting Symposium aims to strengthen the links between the Ulster University Business School, our accounting alumni, and other professional accountants.
It will be an opportunity to network and hear from leaders in the accounting profession.
Prof Robert Kirk is chairing the event, guest speakers are:
- Helen Brand OBE, Chief Executive at ACCA
- Patrina Buchanan, Technical Principal at the International Accounting Standards Board IASB
- Gary Mcausland, Chief Executive Office of the Richland Group, London
- Anthony Harbinson, Director of Safer Communities for the NI Department of Justice, President of ACCA
- Patrick Gallen, Associate Partner PwC, Ulster Society Chairman, CAI
Tea and coffee will be available from 09:00 during registration and the event will commence at 09:30 and conclude at 12:30, followed by an opportunity to network over lunch.
This event has ended
Friday 25 September
9am to 12.30pm
Ulster University Business School