All campuses closed for teaching and social activities
All Campuses will now be closed for teaching and social activities
Following the clear imperative in the latest government advice to avoid all non-essential contact with others and avoid unnecessary travel, the decision has been made to suspend all teaching and social activities on campus and to close all libraries, sports facilities, theatres, catering facilities and cancel events.
We have further advice and guidance for our staff and students on our Covid-19 Corona Virus site
MSc Management & Corporate Governance Information Evening
Find out about a much sought after course which combines a valuable master's degree from Ulster University and professional qualification from the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) aimed at those wishing to develop their career. This course is the only one in Ireland where successful students can qualify with a master's degree and GradlCSA.
- The course is taught part-time at convenient times and dates
- Coursework is designed to be relevant to your job role
- GradlCSA status can be achieved in 20 months
- The course is taught by experienced staff from Ulster University
- The course has pass rates of over 95%
- Gain a postgraduate qualification and GradlCSA from €6000
Talk to members of the course team and find out more about the course. Meet current students and alumni.