MSc Management & Corporate Governance (including GradICSA) Information Evening
This event has ended
- 18:00 to 20:00
- Marino Institute of Education, Dublin
- Nick Read
- Contact details
Find out about a much sought after course which combines a valuable master’s degree from Ulster University and professional qualification from the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) aimed at those wishing to develop their career in governance or cosec.
This course is the only one in Ireland where successful students can qualify with a master’s degree and GradICSA.
- The course is taught part-time at convenient times and dates
- Coursework is designed to be relevant to your job role
- GradICSA status can be achieved in 20 months
- The course is taught by experienced staff from Ulster University
- The course has pass rates of over 95%
- Gain a postgraduate qualification and GradICSA from €6000
Talk to members of the course team and find out more about the course. Meet current students and alumni.