Impressions from the TMED10 Conference
Impressions from the TMED10 Disruptive Innovation in Healthcare Conference, Derry/Londonderry, 11th & 12th September 2019.
TMED10 - Disruptive Innovation in Healthcare Conference, Derry/Londonderry, 11th & 12th September 2019.
To align with the theme and to mark our landmark 10th year, we were delighted to have Professor Rafael Bengoa open proceedings. Professor Bengoa has been a visionary in his work on “Chronicity” which detailed the need for upheaval of the healthcare system in the Basque, Spain, while he was the Health Minister there. As a result of his change programme in Spain, he was invited to develop a strategy for Northern Ireland known as “Systems not Structures” more fondly popularised as “The Bengoa Report”. We were honoured to welcome Professor Bengoa to TMED10 to deliver his Keynote address on how NI has delivered on his report.
We are also celebrating 10 years of C-TRIC, a unique partnership between Ulster University, Derry City & Strabane District Council and Western Health and Social Care Trust bringing together clinicians, academics and industry for life-saving and life-changing healthcare research.
- TMED10 participants attending presentations.
- Opening of TMED10 conference and celebrating CTRIC’s 10th anniversary.
- TMED10 participants networking - the Guildhall, Derry/Londonderry.
- TMED10 conference opening address from Ulster University Pro Vice Chancellor Cathy Gormley-Heenan.
- It has been a pleasure to have Prof Rafael Bengoa to open the TMED10 conference.
- TMED10 Speakers, Chairs, Sponsors and Delegates - the Guildhall, Derry/Londonderry.