The ‘For the Community, Of the Community’ scholarship is supported by Dr Susan K Whoriskey and Dr Doug Baker.
It offers three scholarships of £6,000 for each year of the 4-year degree to cover tuition fees. The rest can be used to cover your living costs.
It's open to students from Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland who are applying for our Graduate Entry Medicine: Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme, starting in August 2021.
The programme consists of:
- two scholarships to support students from Northern Ireland
- one scholarship to support a student from the Republic of Ireland, with priority given to students applying from Co Donegal
Key dates for applications
- 5 July 2021 - open for applications
- 16 July 2021 - application deadline
- 30 July 2021 - decision made
- w/c 2 August 2021 - applicants notified
Please note, applications to this scholarship are now closed.
Hear more about the scholarship programme from Dr. Susan Whoriskey: