The 21 Training Medical Scholarship will provide one scholarship of £24,000 paid in four instalments of £6,000 for each year of the four-year degree programme.
Students from Northern Ireland who are applying for our Graduate Entry Medicine programme, starting in August 2022, are eligible to apply. Scholarship funding to be used towards tuition fee.
- 15 April 2022 - Applications open (2022 entry offer-holders will receive a link to apply directly to their inbox)
- 26 May 2022 - Applications close
- 02 June 2022 - Panel reviews applications and decisions made
- 06 June 2022 - Successful candidates informed
- 08 June 2022 - Candidates confirm acceptance of scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship you must:
- hold Northern Ireland residency status
- hold an offer for the Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme starting in August 2022 and have met the academic entry criteria
- be eligible for Northern Ireland tuition fee status at Ulster University
- have an annual household income of £27,434 or less based on the median annual earnings (Oct. 2019)