School of Engineering : joining instructions Magee
Centre for Engineering and Renewable Energy (CERE)
Faculty of Computing and Engineering
Registration and Enrolment
This page contains information to help you through the registration and enrolment process, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
You should also take a look at the Student Guide.
What you need to bring with you.
- photographic ID
- original evidence of qualifications (original certificates/confirmation from School or Exam Board on headed paper signed by senior member of staff)
- fees OR financial assessment form from Education and Library Board or a similar grant awarding body OR employer sponsorship letter OR confirmation that you've applied for a Student Loan Company loan
International Students will need to bring the following:
- passport, visa and originals of qualifications stated in the offer of admission (2 copies).
- if the qualifications are not in English, then an original certified translation. (2 copies and these will be retained for the student file and UK visas and immigration monitoring requirements.)
Induction, module selection and Faculty Registration will take place in the room as shown in the table below followed by online registration in room MF218.
Thursday 22 September 2016 (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
Estimated Finish Time
BEng Hons Electrical & Electronic Engineering
BEng Hons Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering
BEng Hons Renewable Energy Engineering
Links to other information
Faculty of Computing and Engineering contact details:
- Phone 028 9036 6305
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org