Home || About || Dates || Register || Programme || Student Event || Travel || Congress Committee || Contact
The purpose of the Congress is to contribute to the progression of research within the discipline of Architectural Technology worldwide and to publish the results for the benefit of society.
The Congress and the research it initiates and disseminates must be independent of political, economic and ideological interests as well as dominating influence from organisations, institutions etc.
It is the firm belief of the Congress board that true development on behalf of society is a result of free debate and presentation of different views and perspectives.
As a means to encourage research and scholarship within the field of Architectural Technology, the Congress facilitates regular conferences and secures publishing of the conference proceedings.
ICAT 2017 is the seventh Congress. Previous ICAT Congresses have been hosted as follows:
- Copenhagen 2008: Hosted by KEA Copenhagen School of Design and Technology
- Amsterdam 2010: Hosted by the Hogeschool van Amsterdam
- Dublin 2011: Hosted by Dublin Institute of Technology
- Sheffield 2013: Hosted by Sheffield Hallam University
- Aberdeen 2014: Hosted by Robert Gordon University
- Alicante 2016: Hosted by University of Alicante - Universidad de Alicante