Our work exploring the impact of Citizenship Education in Northern Ireland
Below is a selected chronological bibliography of our work in the field of Citizenship Education. These publications are a mixture of journal articles and commissioned reports, resulting from a variety of different research projects and initiatives.
- The Children and Youth Project - Education for Civic Engagement ln Post-Primary Schools in Ireland and Northern Ireland: A rights based perspective (2013)
- Citizenship Education in Divided Societies: Teachers’ Perspectives in Northern Ireland (2013)
- Schools Together: Enhancing the Citizenship Curriculum Through a Non-Formal Education Programme (2012)
- Evaluation of the pilot introduction of education for Local and Global Citizenship into the revised Northern Ireland curriculum (2009)
- A Developmental Evaluation of the Respecting Diversity in our Community Programme (2009)
- Citizenship and Diversity - Special Educational Needs (2008)