The Colombian Truth Commission ends its mandate in June 2022. As result, it will publish a final report with recommendations for the future and will set up a follow-up committee to ensure the implementation of the recommendations. In this dialogue we will exchange the expectations of UK-based academics who have been supporting closely the work of the Truth Commission.
In alliance with University of Ulster, the University of Liverpool, the London School of Economics and Political Sciences, the University of Oxford, the University of Bristol and the University of Winchester.
- Professor Claire Taylor (University of Liverpool)
- Professor Jenny Pearce, (LSE)
- Professor Leigh Payne (University of Oxford)
- Dr Laura Bernal, Associate Researcher, Latin American Centre (University of Oxford)
- Dr Lina Malagón (University of Ulster)
- Dr Andrei Gomez-Suarez (University of Winchester)
- Mr Peter Drury (UK representative of the Colombian Truth Commission)
Chair: Dr Roddy Brett (University of Bristol)
This event has ended
Friday 29 April
2pm to 4pm