Nutrition Taster Events
Are you interested in studying food and nutrition, human nutrition and/or dietetics?
The Nutrition at Ulster Taster Days will give you a chance to:
- Attend lectures and practical classes taken by nutrition students
- Speak to course directors and lecturers about the courses on offer
- Talk to current students about their experiences
- Learn about world-class research undertaken at NICHE (Nutrition Innovation Centre for Food and Health)
- Hear from students about placements and employability
- Understand the admission requirements
The session will run from 9.15am-2.30pm.
Multiple session dates are available - visit ulster.ac.uk/information-events
Places are limited, so to avoid disappointment please book at your earliest convenience.