Your Placement Experience
If you are currently on placement, applying for a work placement for 2021 or have completed a placement within the last 12 months, we want to hear from you!
All you need to do is tell us what you value(d) most about your placement year or what you hope to get out of your upcoming work placement. Submit your entry and optional photo below.
By getting involved you’ll be entered into the prize draw to win one of six £50 One for All shopping vouchers! What are you waiting for?
What’s it all about?
We want to highlight how beneficial a placement year is for enhancing career prospects, establishing critical industry connections and getting a feel for the real working world. Showcasing our student’s experiences helps us do just that and we love hearing your stories. #WeBuildCareers
What you have to do
- Give us a few details about yourself
- Tell us what you value(d) most about your placement experience or what you are most looking forward to
- Upload an optional photo to accompany your submission
We can't wait to hear from you!
Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 The competition will run from 9am on Thursday 22nd April 2021 to 5.00pm on Sunday 30th May 2021 inclusive.
- 1.2 All competition entries must be received by the Promoter at the address set out at condition 1 by no later than 5.00pm on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- 1.3 To enter the competition:
- 1.4 Enter the competition online by completing and submitting the online entry form provided by Sunday 30th May 2021.]
- 1.5 The 6 winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer on Monday 31st May 2021.
- 2.1 The competition is only open to Ulster University students who have either completed a work placement within the last 12 months; are currently participating in a work placement or those who are applying for a placement in 2021.
3. The Prize
- 3.1 The prize is £50 One4all Give Card. There are 6 available to be won.
- 3.2 There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- 3.3 In order to claim the prize you must have fully completed all your details accurately in the entry form and met the eligibility criteria.
- 3.4 The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will report the winner’s entry onto its Facebook and/or Instagram account within one month after the Closing Date of the competition.
- 3.5 If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter Ulster University at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
4. Claiming the Prize
- 4.1 Please allow 7 working days for delivery of the prize following the announcement date.
- 4.2 The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
5. Ownership of the Competition Entries and Intellectual Property Rights
- 5.1 [The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry].
- 5.2 You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry [and any accompanying material for such purposes.]