Outline of Activity
Identify examples of transferable skills gained through practical and interpersonal learning opportunities in work/volunteering. Also support the articulation and review of evidence against key employability skills.
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING:
- Demonstrate understanding of an industrial, community or voluntary sector.
- Describe their own role within the organisational structure
- Reflect on their experiences and assimilate information in relation to the development of their transferable skills.
- Recognise opportunities to develop employability skills within the context of the period of experience.
- Assess progress against skills development.
- Improve own learning and performance.
- Evidence communication skills.
- Evidence problem solving skills.
- Cite examples of working within a team.
- Evidence of organisational, flexibility and or leadership skills.
- Evidence of a high standard of service delivery and or customer care.
Register for this activity
- A reflective journal containing minimum of 3 entries (Approximately 200 words each)
- A visual poster (containing four image and two text boxes, maximum 100 words each)
- Representing and summarising the overall experience.
Level of Commitment
50 hours to include:
Work based learning