PwC 11 month business placement (External Opportunities)
An 11 month placement for students who need to complete a placement as part of their degree.
Outline of Activity
With an 11 month placement, depending on the business area you join, you could sit a selection of professional accounting exams. Part-qualify on placement and you could be offered a promotion upon graduation. If your business area doesn't carry a professional qualification not to worry - do well on your placement and you could also be offered a position to re-join us on our graduate scheme.
- Working alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals, you'll learn about our business and get exposure to a prestigious client list. You'll benefit from extensive training and will gain a unique insight into working life at PwC.
- On the work placement you'll get a comprehensive feel for the challenges of professional services, work with distinguished clients and benefiting from superb learning and development opportunities.
- Hopefully your placement will be the first step towards a graduate career with us. In some business areas, you may even be able to start working for your professional qualifications during the programme, returning to complete your exams once you've graduated.
- For example, if you do an 11-month work placement in an area offering ICAEW training, you can study for some of your professional exams. We'll support you through these, and your exam passes in your placement year will give you a real head start when it comes to qualifying as a Chartered Accountant.
Level of Commitment
An 11 month work placement
- Starts in September and are available at offices across the UK.
- Our placements are full-time and therefore will take place 8.45am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
PwC | Student Recruitment Manager, Belfast
Tel: 028 90415393