Outline of Activity
Development of a paper CV with a complimentary video CV Students are required to develop a paper CV (no longer than two pages) and a complimentary video CV (less than 120 seconds).
- Identify and use appropriate personal and professional information for CV development;
- Perfect their paper CV and video CV;
- Communicate with potential employers directly;
- Make a long lasting first impression;
- Increase their confidence before going into a face to face interview;
- Use a most dynamic and innovative way to sell themselves; and
- Set themselves apart from the competition.
Development of a paper CV with a complimentary video CV.
Students are required to develop a paper CV (no longer than two pages) and a complimentary video CV (less than 120 seconds). Both CVs will be assessed on content, evidence and written/oral presentation.
Level of Commitment
Approximately 25 hours:
- Students will be required to attend two 1 hour workshops on CV design and video CV development.
- Approximately 15 hours will be spent crafting a paper CV and video CV to ensure maximum impact.
- Once a draft version of both paper and video CV's have been developed - students will forward to module coordinator for formative feedback.
- Final versions to be forwarded to coordinator for summative feedback.