Student participation in CIPR
All students registered on the Communications Advertising and Marketing and Communication Management and Public Relations degrees are eligible for student membership of the CIPR.
Outline of Activity
Students are able to attend professional meetings and personal development seminars and network with full members of the Institute. In addition students are encouraged to contribute to events and activities sponsored by the institute.
- On completion of the activity students will be able to demonstrate:
- Engagement with the CIPR through attendance at events, networking with members.
- They have used the experiences with the CIPR to enhance their employability.
- To be given credit on this module students will have engaged in a minimum of 20 hours of CIPR related activity.
- Students will complete a diary and reflective log based upon their experiences
Level of Commitment
In addition to the 20 hours of CIPR activity students will attend a briefing and debriefing session to identify the aims and objectives of the module