Selling in Unique Art & Design Shop
Selling your work in Unique Art & Design shop provides the opportunity to conduct customer testing and market research on new designs, products and themes.
Outline of Activity
Through workshops you will learn new skills to help you build your passion into a revenue generating business through social media marketing, branding & packaging, pricing & merchandising and customer service. As part of this activity you will volunteer at least 4 hours throughout the year by working in store to promote your work or by support events held in Unique Art & Design shop that are open to the public.
- Price their own creations for sale using workshops provided by Unique Art and Design Shop.
- Create a unique brand that represents their work not only in store but online through social media.
- Develop packaging that represents their brand and adds to a high-quality customer experience.
- Respond to customer enquiries about their work theme and craftsmanship.
The individual must answer 3 questions reflecting their time at Unique:
- What enterprise skills did you learn as part of this activity?
- How has selling in unique prepared you for selling in other locations?
- What was your biggest challenge and how did you overcome this?
- Images can be taken to show proof of work completed in Unique.
- Product must be in store for a minimum of 4 weeks. - signed producer/ Seller agreement.
Level of Commitment
20+ hours to include:
- Creation of products, inventory management, marketing and promotions and attendance at unique workshops
- At least 8 hours of volunteering in store or at Unique events throughout the year