Recruitment Skills Development
This activity will providing aspiring professionals a unique opportunity to gain experience in graduate recruitment and selection and grow their professional network.
Outline of Activity
This activity will enable Human Resource Management finalists to work alongside recruitment professionals from a number of businesses at a graduate recruitment fair and a mock assessment centre held at the Jordanstown campus. Each student will attend a briefing session in advance of the assessment centre and submit recruitment practice research undertaken at the graduate recruitment fair.
- Expansion and deepened specialist knowledge in recruitment and selection practices
- Use a range of assessment centre tools in a real life setting
- Increase observation, recording and assessment skills
- Confidently present his/herself to HR professionals and broaden network.
Submit field research gathered on recruitment practices and up-to-date CV.
Level of Commitment
20 hours to include:
Event and report preparation
Attendance at briefing session
Attendance at a recruitment fair
A 3 hour assessment centre.
Employability Business Services Unit
+44 28 9036 8423
Connect with Maria: LinkedIn
02F01 - Jordanstown campus
- Maria has responsibility for the School of Computing
- She leads on employer engagement