Marketing Institute of Ireland Pitch Competition
This Pitch is a nationwide competition designed by the Marketing Institute of Ireland were students reflect upon the Future of Work for Marketing Graduates.
Outline of Activity
Students are required to deliver a five minute online live pitch presentation on the future of work and the impact upon marketing graduates in 2021. The UK workforce in 2030 will be multi-generational, older, more international and female. Technology will be pervasive, jobs more fluid and the global labour market highly competitive (UK Commission for Employment and Skills, 2014). This means your employability skills and demonstrating continuing professional development is key.
Students will reflect upon:
- The Future of Work and the impact upon the marketing function Factors affecting
- The Future of Work and new marketing graduates
- Attend three mentoring sessions
- Create a pitch presentation
- Submit a 700 word reflective learning log
Level of Commitment
- Attendance at three mentoring sessions - 3 hours (one hour per session)
- Create pitch presentation - 20 hours (peer to peer time)
Please see The Marketing of Ireland website for more information
Please contact Lisa Harkness email@example.com to view marketing scheme.