Skills for your Future
This two-hour webinar focuses on the Future of Work, critical skills in an ever-changing labour market, preparing for career chaos and lastly taking control.
Outline of Activity
A two-hour webinar where students will learn and answer 4 key questions on skills of your future and update their LinkedIn profile.
7th February- Book here
28th February: Book here
20th March: Book here
Through this activity, participants will learn:
- How global trends are affecting the world of work and future careers
- How technology, economic change and other key trends are affecting skill requirements across sectors
- How to prepare for and thrive in a chaotic, ever changing labour market
- How to develop a LinkedIn profile.
Participants will submit:
- A short research report focusing on how key megatrends are influencing their chosen sector
- A link to their updated LinkedIn profile
Level of Commitment
20 hours to include:
Time required to prepare and answer questions
Time required to create an effective LinkedIn profile.