Skills for your Future
This two-hour webinar focuses on the Future of Work in an ever-changing labour market.
Outline of Activity
A two-hour webinar where students will learn and answer 4 key questions on skills of your future and update their LinkedIn profile.
Through this activity, participants will learn:
- How global trends are affecting the world of work and future careers
- How technology, economic change and other key trends are affecting skill requirements across sectors
- How to prepare for and thrive in a chaotic, ever changing labour market
- How to develop a LinkedIn profile.
Participants will submit:
- A short research report focusing on how key megatrends are influencing their chosen sector
- A link to their updated LinkedIn profile
Level of Commitment
20 hours to include
- Webinar attendance
- Time required to prepare and answer questions
- Time required to create an effective LinkedIn profile.